Mr. Arijit Bhattacharyya
Mr. Arijit Bhattacharyya, Founder & CEO – virtualinfocom.
An entrepreneur for over 16 years, Arijit Bhattacharyya is the founder of Virtualinfocom
(www.virtualinfocom.com) , India's first game development education institute & one of the first game development production company since 1998, headquartered in Kolkata, India employing 149+ professionals in India and total 278+ professionals in three countries.He is holding the position of Secretary TiE Kolkata Since 2014
He is also an Corporate Advisory Board Member SRM University.
He is the creator of India's one of the first 3D games based on mythology and culture .
Arijit began programming in late 1994 with BASIC, before progressing rapidly to C and C++ in early 1995 for DOS application development, then onto 32-bit development under Windows. He moved to RAD with Borland's C++ Builder (essentially Delphi for C++) in 1998. In 1997 he became involved in Internet technologies, progressing to dynamic, database-driven websites. In 2000 as he is an Artist Arijit turned into the field of animation and late 2001 he became a Game Developer and Simulation Engineer.
Arijit earned a MCA along with Financial Management degrees & some of the global certificates like Brainbentch, MCSD, MCSE & SCJP etc. Over the last 16 years Arijit has held key positions in several trade bodies and industry associations and has served as a Board Member / Advisor for several companies and colleges/ University.
Arijit mentors entrepreneurs and provides strategic inputs and directions to companies. He is a very popular speaker and speaks on his ongoing research in How Scale up Business, How Start Smart and Wealth Dynamics.
Achievements, Creation & Industry Involvement
- Star Enterprise of the year 2011 award
- Archivers and innovator award from Education Minister in 2012
- Awarded as fastest growing animation company in 2014
- Top 10 Asian company from Red Herring in 2012
- Mentor and guide in IIT and IIM for the last 4 years.
- Secretary TiE Kolkata Since 2014
- One of the Judge for “Dare to be Digital” for the game development competition at UK.
- Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development.
- Creator of First Hindu Mythological Game Mahabharat.
- Writer of comics such as Archer, Mahavir, Nutron, Haglu.
- Creator of first Indian Gaming Club.
- Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animation, Game Development.
- First Indian Game Store on resources.
- Advisory board and course content creator of two Animation college in South India.
- Best game development institute in 2010
- Creator of Tech-Art concept in India – CSR activity through which 36 odd family became Entrepreneur.
- Mentor for the MSME, Govt of West Bengal in 2014
- TiE Kolkata Secretary
- Mentor for NEN (National Entrepreneur Network)
- One of the Judge for Entrepreneurship drives in iStart, different Bplan compititions.
IP Created :Till date we have created 1523+ games & Apps based in PC, Mobile & On
line apart from that we do have
A software created by us which converts a 2D drawing into a complex 3D model
Open source software to optimise memory for solution of Rendering
A portal which does B2B & B2C for game developers and end customers (www.virtualgamedeveloper.com )
A portal ( www.computertrainingindia.com ) on online test, jobs , with Industry and college tie-up