INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERLAW, CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY 2019
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2019 took place on 20th, 21st & 22nd November, 2019 at Scope Convention Centre, Scope Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security was organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
The Conference aim to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. The International Conference was attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity was supported by more than 125+ international and national organizations.
Prominent Supporters – ICCC 2019
Benefits to Attend:
- Enable International and Indian Policy Makers, Government officials, Corporate thought leaders and other Stakeholders to keep pace with the emerging issues in Cyber ecosystem;
- Offers a 3 full day conference with Interactive sessions from different experts across the globe;
- Member participation will help in assessing the impact related to Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cyber Security;
- Conference to be addressed by more than 150 Speakers;
- A wonderful opportunity for networking with the best minds in the cyber ecosystem and being part of an unparalleled, holistic, multi-disciplinary discussions and debate on critical issues concerning Cyberspace today under one roof.
- Come & Explore the emerging trends in Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cyber Security;
- Conference aims to provide intellectually fertile platform for exchange of ideas, concepts, perspectives and opinions on cutting edge cyberspace ecosystem issues at a global level with more than 1100 people from Government leaders, representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies, Government bodies, Security Professionals, Lawyers, Jurists, Cybercrime Investigators, Corporate leaders from Public and Private Sector;
- Gain Knowledge And Learn International Best Practices.
Photographs – ICCC 2019
Download Outcome Document ICCC 2019
Click here for Registration
Click here for PREM KUMAR DUGGAL MEMORIAL CALL FOR PAPERS-ICCC19