Tara Taubman, Internet Technology and Telecom Lawyer, has launched a private initiative Fly A Kite to educate and raise awareness on the digital world and online safety.
Tara Taubman is a Member of:
- Society for Computers Law (SCL)
- ICANN The Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC)
- ENISA (European Network and Information Security Agency)
- Co-author of ‘Online as soon as it happens’, on security risks for privacy and data protection through the use of mobile telephony.
- FOSI Conference speaker: Challenges to Privacy in the Online World.