INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERLAW, CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY 2020(ICCC 2020)
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2020 is scheduled to take place in November, 2020 at New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
The Conference aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. Some of the emerging topics that would be covered in ICCC 2020 are as follows:-
- Cyber Law 2020 – The Progress So Far and the Way Forward
- Cybercrime – New Avatars and Approaches for Regulation
- New Developments in Cyber Security Landscape
- Increasing Cyber Security Breaches and Challenges for Companies
- Cyber Security Breaches and Cyber Sovereignty
- Artificial Intelligence – The Progress So Far in Corporate Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security – Common Interest Areas
- Increased AI Adoption and Interesting Liability Issues
- New Threats to Corporate Cyber Security – Ransomware & Malware
- New International Corporate Best Practices on Cyber Security Preservation
- Cyber Security Laws and Regulation – A Giant Leap Forward
- Data Driven Economy and Monetization of Data
- Data Protection – New Compliances For Companies
- Right to Privacy Online – How Much Real, How Much Illusive?
- Managing Online Reputation – A Big Challenge
- Blockchain Applications And Their Impact on the Future
- Governmental Policies on Artificial Intelligence and their impetus on Future Growth
- Deep Fakes and their Challenges
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection – A Real Need for Corporates & Governments
- Social Media & Corporate Employees
- Regulating Misuse of Social Media
- Limiting Liability in Cyber Ecosystem for Corporates and other Stakeholders
- Cyber Security in Internet of Things – A new Pandora’s Box
- Regulating Internet of Things & Connected Challenges
- Data Driven Practices For Digital Ecosystem Stakeholders
- Due Diligence and Legal Compliances For Corporate and Other Stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence as Transformative Force and Ethical Considerations
- Artificial Intelligence Regulation – Latest Trends
- Cloud Computing – The New Maturity Age
- Intermediaries And Their Liability in Today’s Age
- Ethics in Cyberspace and Digital Ecosystem
- Good Accountable Behaviour and Connected Norms for Cyberspace
- Quantum Computing And Latest Trends
- Cyber Security Breach Notification Laws and Legal Liability for Corporates
- Artificial Intelligence & Cyber Security – A New Global Order & Regulation Thereof
- Cyberspace & Unlimited Jurisdictional Challenges
- Growing Adoption of Darknet & Resultant Opportunities & Challenges …..and many more
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERLAW, CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY 2019
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2019 took place on 20th, 21st & 22nd November, 2019 at Scope Convention Centre, Scope Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cyber Security was organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
The Conference aim to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. The International Conference was attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity was supported by more than 125+ international and national organizations.
Prominent Supporters – ICCC 2019
Benefits to Attend:
- Enable International and Indian Policy Makers, Government officials, Corporate thought leaders and other Stakeholders to keep pace with the emerging issues in Cyber ecosystem;
- Offers a 3 full day conference with Interactive sessions from different experts across the globe;
- Member participation will help in assessing the impact related to Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cyber Security;
- Conference to be addressed by more than 150 Speakers;
- A wonderful opportunity for networking with the best minds in the cyber ecosystem and being part of an unparalleled, holistic, multi-disciplinary discussions and debate on critical issues concerning Cyberspace today under one roof.
- Come & Explore the emerging trends in Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cyber Security;
- Conference aims to provide intellectually fertile platform for exchange of ideas, concepts, perspectives and opinions on cutting edge cyberspace ecosystem issues at a global level with more than 1100 people from Government leaders, representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies, Government bodies, Security Professionals, Lawyers, Jurists, Cybercrime Investigators, Corporate leaders from Public and Private Sector;
- Gain Knowledge And Learn International Best Practices.
Photographs – ICCC 2019
Download Outcome Document ICCC 2019
Click here for Registration
Click here for PREM KUMAR DUGGAL MEMORIAL CALL FOR PAPERS-ICCC19