About The Thematic Workshop:-
The Thematic Workshop entitled “Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity” aims to examine the current developments in the area of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as well as connected legal and policy issues during the Coronavirus times. With increasing cybercrimes and growing cyber security breaches, more and more countries are increasingly coming up with new cyber security legislations and policies which have a direct impact upon all stakeholders. The advent of Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains and increasing cyber security breaches means that various legal, policy and regulatory concerning the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains need to be appropriately addressed.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as also Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity are based on unique interactive format wherein the cutting-edge developments concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as also emerging technologies on Cyberspace are appropriately discussed and debated with the regional and national governments, officials, corporates, academia and other respective stakeholders.
The said Round Table would examine the cutting-edge issues concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity. The Round Table would inform the discussions at the Virtual International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2021 and also will give details about the Outcome Document of the Virtual International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2020 and further give details about the cutting-edge challenges that countries across the world are facing.
This Thematic Workshop will also look at the emerging global trends in the context of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime, Cyber Security and Cyber Security Law and what further needs to be done to strengthen the cyber ecosystem.
In this Thematic Workshop, the main objective would be to create more awareness amongst different stakeholders about the emerging developments that have taken place, ever since COVID-19 in the digital and electronic ecosystem.
Further, it has been noticed that Covid-19 has brought forward distinctive new challenges, which have tremendous impact on all human activities and endeavours.
Cyberspace has distinctly been impacted due to the advent of Coronavirus. Further, with organizations and companies increasingly being forced to adopt Work From Home as a default option, they are beginning to face legal problems and challenges.
With more than a billion people having been forced to be in homes during National Lockdowns, Coronavirus age has got diverse responses from different governments across the world.
Different legal provisions have been made in different parts of the world. These increasing new developments in Coronavirus age indicates the advent of a changing World Order.
The present Workshop would also discuss about the irreversible changes that are happening in the COVID-19 times in the context of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
Speakers / Panellists:-
- Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Chairman, International Commission on Cyber Security Law, Honorary Chancellor of Cyberlaw University and Conference Director, International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity (Moderator)
- Gen. Rajesh Pant, National Cyber Security Coordinator, Government of India
- Albert Antwi-Boasiako. National Cyber Security Policy and Strategy. Advisor, Government of Republic of Ghana
- Dr. Christoph Stückelberger, President and Founder at Globethics.net Foundation and Executive Director at Geneva Agape Foundation
- Alfredo Ronchi, Secretary General, EC MEDICI Framework
- Prof Roderic Broadhurst, Professor of Criminology, School of Regulation and Global Governance, Fellow Research School of Asia and the Pacific, College of Asia & the Pacific, Australian National University
- Harshdeep Marwah, Chief Growth Officer, iValue Info Solutions Pvt Ltd
More information about the Thematic Workshop is available at https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2021/Agenda/Session/333.
Click here to Register (https://itu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_s7YLpwGfSVa1S7fBlgUFkw)