About The Thematic Workshop:-
The Thematic Workshop entitled “Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity” aims to examine the current developments in the area of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as well as connected legal and policy issues during the Coronavirus times. With increasing cybercrimes and growing cyber security breaches, more and more countries are increasingly coming up with new cyber security legislations and policies which have a direct impact upon all stakeholders. The advent of Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains and increasing cyber security breaches means that various legal, policy and regulatory concerning the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchains need to be appropriately addressed.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as also Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity are based on unique interactive format wherein the cutting-edge developments concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity as also emerging technologies on Cyberspace are appropriately discussed and debated with the regional and national governments, officials, corporates, academia and other respective stakeholders.
The said Round Table would examine the cutting-edge issues concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity. The deliberations of the Round Table would inform the discussions at the Virtual International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2022 and also will give details about the Outcome Document of the Virtual International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2021 and further give details about the cutting-edge challenges that countries across the world are facing.
The present Round Table is part of series of Round Tables/Thematic Workshops organized during the ITU WSIS Forums including in the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
This Thematic Workshop will also look at the emerging global trends in the context of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime, Cyber Security and Cyber Security Law and what further needs to be done to strengthen the cyber ecosystem.
The present Workshop would also discuss about the irreversible changes that are happening in the COVID-19 times in the context of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
More information about the Thematic Workshop is available at https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2022/Agenda/Session/315.
- Dr. Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India & Conference Director, International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity (Moderator)
- Alfredo Ronchi, Secretary General, EC MEDICI Framework
- Prof. Dr Christoph Stückelberger, Founder and President Globethics.net
- Prof. Sarah Jane Fox, Associate Professor, Institute of Policing at Staffordshire University, in the School of Law, Policing and Forensic
- Prof. NK Goyal, President, CMAI Association of India (CMAI)
- Dr L S Spedding, Solicitor (England &Wales), Attorney (USA) and Advocate (India)
- Saakshar Duggal, Advocate, Delhi High Court & Advisor, Academic Outreach, Cyberlaw University
- Drishyaa Duggal, Student