PREM KUMAR DUGGAL
CALL FOR PAPERS
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
25th, 26th & 27th November,2020
Cyberlaws.Net & Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India
THEME OF THE PAPER
“CYBERLAW, CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY”
PREM KUMAR DUGGAL
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers are invited from Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians, Lawyers, Professionals and Students on any of the issues related to the list of topics to be covered in the conference, as mentioned below:-
- Cyber Law 2020 – The Progress So Far and the Way Forward
- Cyber Crime – New Avatars and Approaches for Regulation
- New Developments in Cyber Security Landscape
- Increasing Cyber Security Breaches and Challenges for Companies
- Cyber Security Breaches and Cyber Sovereignty
- Artificial Intelligence – The Progress So Far in Corporate Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security – Common Interest Areas
- Increased AI Adoption and Interesting Liability Issues
- New Threats to Corporate Cyber Security – Ransomware & Malware
- New International Corporate Best Practices on Cyber Security Preservation
- Cyber Security Laws and Regulation – A Giant Leap Forward
- Data Driven Economy and Monetization of Data
- Data Protection – New Compliances For Companies
- Right to Privacy Online – How Much Real, How Much Illusive?
- Managing Online Reputation – A Big Challenge
- Blockchain Applications And Their Impact on the Future
- Governmental Policies on Artificial Intelligence and their impetus on Future Growth
- Deep Fakes and their Challenges
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection – A Real Need for Corporates & Governments
- Social Media & Corporate Employees
- Regulating Misuse of Social Media
- Limiting Liability in Cyber Ecosystem for Corporates and other Stakeholders
- Cyber Security in Internet of Things – A new Pandora’s Box
- Regulating Internet of Things & Connected Challenges
- Data Driven Practices For Digital Ecosystem Stakeholders
- Due Diligence and Legal Compliance For Corporate and Other Stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence as Transformative Force and Ethical Considerations
- Artificial Intelligence Regulation – Latest Trends
- Cloud Computing – The New Maturity Age
- Intermediaries And Their Liability in Today’s Age
- Ethics in Cyberspace and Digital Ecosystem
- Good Accountable Behavior and Connected Norms for Cyberspace
- Quantum Computing And Latest Trends
- Cyber Security Breach Notification Laws and Legal Liability for Corporates
- Artificial Intelligence & Cyber Security – A New Global Order & Regulation Thereof
- Cyberspace & Unlimited Jurisdictional Challenges
- Growing Adoption of Darknet & Resultant Opportunities & Challenges
- Coronavirus & Cyberlaw
- Coronavirus & Cybersecurity
- Coronavirus & Cybercrime
- Cyber Attacks Post Advent of Coronavirus
- Contribution of Fake News in Coronavirus Infodemic
- Cyber Issues in Circular Economy
- Personal Privacy on Social Media
- Cyber Defamation and Ongoing Nuances
- Cyber Issues concerning Cyber Interference in Elections and Governance Process
Authors of selected papers will be duly honoured. Joint authorship is permitted, subject to a maximum of one co-author.
Abstracts and the Full paper have to be emailed to the following Email Id:
Deadline of Abstract Submission : 05-10-2020
Last Date for receiving of Demand Draft/Net Banking : 05-10-2020
Deadline of Full Paper Submission : 15-10-2020
Students INR 3,000
Academicians INR 4,000
Lawyers, Professionals and Others INR 5,000
Students USD 50
Academicians USD 65
Lawyers, Professionals and Others USD 75
*Registration Fee can be paid via Net Banking/ Demand Draft
|Net Banking||INDIAN BANK
A/c no. 440256858
IFSC CODE: IDIB000J016
|Demand Draft||IN FAVOUR OF
The abstract must not exceed 250 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
2.Title of the Paper
3. Name of the Author(s)
4. Course, Year of Study (if applicable)
5. Professional Position (if applicable)
7. E-mail Address
8. Postal Address, City/Country
9. Contact Number
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
The paper must not exceed 5,000 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
1.All the above mentioned details
2.Co-authorship of papers is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
3.All authors need to register separately.
4.Copy of the scanned Demand Draft/Net banking (Registration fees)
The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with a spacing of 1 inch margins should be maintained on all four sides. Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 5,000 words. (Including footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.).
All submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) format only.
1. Paper Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
2. All authors need to register separately for Call for Papers. The fee for Papers, once submitted, shall be non-refundable.
3.Authors of selected 5 papers will be invited to attend the conference on 26th and 27th November, 2020, without any additional cost. In the event of selection of a co-authored paper, only one author will be invited.
4.Apart from authors of selected papers, other authors wishing to attend the Conference as registered delegates, can do so on discounted registration rates. (The conference shall not bear any expenses and arrangements, including travel, boarding and lodging of the participants)
5.Authors/co-authors of all papers will receive participation certificates.
ABOUT MR. PREM KUMAR DUGGAL
Mr. Prem Kumar Duggal, Advocate was the leading inspirational force that encouraged the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity. A brilliant and eloquent civil lawyer, his sharp mind was always open to new ideas.
He inspired the Conference Director Dr. Pavan Duggal to visualize an international platform and connected ecosystem, where stakeholders could come and discuss about the latest cutting edge developments in cyberspace on a regular basis.
Mr. Prem Kumar Duggal was the source of constant motivation in taking the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity to the next level. His addresses at the conference every year were forceful, rousing, emphatic and stimulating, which acted as a source of constant encouragement for the conference.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2020 is taking place on 25th, 26th & 27th November 2020 at New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
It aims to examine and analyse the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. The International Conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is currently being supported by more than 127+ international and national organizations.
STRENGTH OF THE CONFERENCE
- Enable International and Indian Policy Makers, Government officials, Corporate thought leaders, and other Stakeholders to keep pace with the emerging issues in Cyber ecosystem;
- Offers a three full day conference with Interactive sessions from different experts across the globe;
- Member participation will help in assessing the impact related to Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cybersecurity;
- Conference to be addressed by more than 200 Speakers;
- A wonderful opportunity for networking with the best minds in the cyber ecosystem and being part of an unparalleled, holistic, multi-disciplinary discussions and debates on critical issues concerning Cyberspace today under one roof.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates
S-307, Lower Ground Floor, Greater Kailash Part-1,