Dr. Prem Chand, Executive Vice Chairman – Cyber Security, MitKat Advisory Services Pvt Ltd.
Dr. Prem Chand is an Ex- Navy officer with an outstanding profile. He was responsiblefor Information Infrastructure, IT Security, Information Warfare Program, developmentof Real Time Decision Support and Combat Systems for the Navy.
After his tenure with the Indian Navy, Dr. Prem Chand was CIO and CISO in Tech Mahindra. He was heading different business lines of Tech Mahindra such as Security Consulting, Security Technology Group, ERP (SAP & MS Practices) and Telecom Business Consulting. He also served as the CEO of iPolicy Networks. Additionally, Dr. Prem Chand has served on the Board of several Government and Non-Government Organizations such as –
- Prime Minister’s National Task Force on IT & Software Development
- New Generation Operations Software & Systems Architecture Board at TMF
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- NASSCOM National Advisory Board on Security & Assurance
- Regional Security Institute
- Asia Pacific Telecommunication Council
- Design & Development Working Group on IT
Dr. Prem Chand was also instrumental in heading the World Tele Management Forum’s (TMF) Security Committee as the Chairman. Having seen the evolution of the IT industry not only in India but across the world, Dr. Prem Chand has also authored several research papers and whitepapers. Dr. Prem Chand has been awarded several times for his stellar achievements.